Thursday, June 2, 2011

Freebie: Vintage Postcard Blog Frame

I've found another use for my vintage postcard collection! .... UPCYCLED Vintage Postcard Frames! These were a lot of fun to make, and there are much more where these came from! :)

I have a NEW set of these little pretties due for release at my Jessica Sprague store on June 13 ... so make sure you check them out! They will be sized at 4x6 inches, just perfect to frame your photos! But for now, I thought I'd give you a little FREEBIE. I've included both the blog frame (450 pixels, 72 dpi), and the full print version below it (4x6 inches). Feel free to use the blog frame on your personal and small-business blogs (don't forget to credit Gypsy Chick/Jodie Lee, thank you.).  Click to go to the larger images, then right click and save.
400 pixel blog frame (©Gypsy Chick/Jodie Lee)
4x6 inch frame (©Gypsy Chick/Jodie Lee)

9 comments:

  1. thanks, love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they're so beautiful! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! thank you so much for sharing :) Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous blog!

    I've downloaded a few of your freebies, and subscribed. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely. Thank you so much for sharing it with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb ! Your blog is incredible. I am delighted with it. I completely agree with you. If we talk about current scenario then it is must be update. I would like to visit more for more queries. I appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful and beautiful blog!! I love these little freebies. The post which you have done that is amazing. I very happy after to get sheet freebies for here. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks just love these vintage images for minibooks, journals,and general papercrafting.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!