Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Paper Collection: Nature Garden

Yay! The time has come to announce my brand new paper scrapbook collection with Prima Marketing called 'Nature Garden'!


'Nature Garden is a magical collection of imagery inspired by nature and folklore, enhanced with flowers, flutters and fairies.'


Lots of you have been asking where you can get it, and I'm happy to announce you can purchase it from me at my new Gypsy Chick Studio store - here it is! :) (USA sales), or you can also purchase from my Etsy store here: www.JodieLee.Etsy.com (I will ship to USA and International).
Nature Garden Espirit - 12"x12" paper
Nature Garden Candelas - 12"x12" paper 
Nature Garden Pixie - 12"x12" paper 
Nature Garden Primrose - 12"x12" paper 
Nature Garden Hawthorn - 12"x12" paper 
Nature Garden Fairy Godmother - 12"x12" paper 
Nature Garden Mid-Summer's Eve - 12"x12" paper 
Nature Garden - Meeting a Fairy - 12"x12" paper

Nature Garden - 6"x6" Paper Pad
Nature Garden - A4 Paper Pad
Nature Garden - Chipboard Pieces

Nature Garden - Journalling Chipboard

Nature Garden - Note Cards

Nature Garden - Cling Stamps 

Nature Garden - Cling Stamp 

Nature Garden - Cling Stamp
Prima added to the list of embellishments with their own stunning pieces:
Nature Garden - Metal Trinkets

Nature Garden Wood Buttons

Nature Garden Art Tiles

Nature Garden - Wood Tickets

Nature Garden - Twill Ribbons

Nature Garden - Perle Bebe Flowers 

Nature Garden - Melisse Flowers 

Nature Garden - Vinetta Flowers

Nature Garden - Charme Rose Flowers

Nature Garden - Essential Petals

Nature Garden - Lucerne Flowers

Nature Garden - Flutter Bits

Nature Garden - Button Vine

Nature Garden - Pixie Vine

Nature Garden - Resist Canvas

Nature Garden - Alphabet Stickers

Nature Garden - Lace and Crystals Border

Nature Garden - Pearls and Crystals

Nature Garden - Crystals

So, what do you think friends?
I love to read your comments.

You can purchase most items above at my store HERE.




2 comments:

  1. Awesome - I love particularly the Nature Garden Note Cards and Journalling Chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie thank you so much for leaving me that wonderful comment on my blog I appreciate it and yes you can link my blog it would be an honor keep up the amazing designs honey you are fantastic!!!

    Hugs! Frank!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!