Sunday, April 24, 2011

Butterfly Garden In-Store Now!

Hi friends, I'm SO excited!! ... My Butterfly Garden Collection for Pink Paislee has been shipping to craft stores and scrapbook stores internationally for a few weeks now ... and from what you've been telling me you are LOVING this new collection!!

I hear the products are flying off the shelves as fast as they are stocked ... AND I've had several STAR CRAFTERS, including VICKI BOUTIN, write to tell me they are really enjoying working with Butterfly Garden - so awesome!

I received my own copy of Butterfly Garden in the mail recently, and I must admit it was a great thrill to see this collection as a finished product after months of hard work.  I LOVED the pretty packages so much, I almost didn't want to open them up!! :) But I'm glad I did ... because I've been having a lot of FUN making some 'oh, so pretty' things lately that I cant' wait to show you (soon) :)

Have you bought your copy of the Butterfly Garden Collection? I would absolutely love to see YOUR Butterfly Garden creations! It gives me such a thrill to see your incredible creations, and I can't wait to share them with everyone here on my blog, so ... so get crafting and send me some pics of your projects (I love to see them). Send to: gypsychickdesigns@yahoo.com.  You can purchase the Butterfly Garden Collection online HERE at the Two Peas in a Bucket site.
Love,

2 comments:

  1. How cool that you are "published" in such an awesome way! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Everybody loves this collection..look forward to more of your creations!!!

    I have an award for you if you choose to pick it up.

    Hugs
    Terri G.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!