Sunday, April 24, 2011

Freebie: Happy Easter!

Here's hoping you had a blessed Easter everyone! I have a free digital scrapbook paper to share with you today.  Click on the preview to see a larger image of what you'll be getting. Then, download your free 12x12 inch digital scrapbook paper from HERE.  Enjoy!

©Jodie Patterson 2011.
And now a few quick photos to show ... I'm So thankful for spring and pretty blooms outside my bedroom window!

This Easter egg was given to me by a very special friend ... love the the message!

And here's a quick picture of my beautiful daughter Georgia (9) doing an Easter Egg hunt at our place :)

Happy Easter everyone!
Love,

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for your beautiful freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Thank you so very much, Jodie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so adorable. Great work. All the best.
    Anu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!